GET READY FOR YOUR TATTOO
1. DON'T BRING COMPANIONS
Friends, dogs or companions are not allowed to hang out in the studio. They can wait in a nearby coffee shop, so you must come alone.
2. BRING CASH
It's better if you pay the rest of your tattoo in CASH. If you want to pay by card, this has an extra fee of 4%.
3. DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL OR DO DRUGS 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR SESSION
This complicates the realization of your tattoo. Plus you must give your fully consent.
4. BE ON TIME
I have planned my schedule and time is very important. The delay tolerance is 20 minutes, and please notify me.
If you can, just shave the area where you're getting tattooed.
6. WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHING
You're staying in the same position for a while. Wear loose clothing that you don't mind staining.
7. LET ME KNOW OF ANY HEALTH CONDITION
Please, notify me of any allergy, disease or condition relevant to the realization of your tattoo.
8. RELAX, SLEEP WELL AND DRINK WATER
We're wounding your skin. Take care of yourself!
The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and you lose it if:
- Reschedule less than 48 hours in advance
- You cancel your appointment or miss it due to delay
- You do not show up to the session
- You want to reschedule for the third time
- I work a design that you don't get tattooed